Thursday, November 1, 2007

Idol Exclusive

Do you like to watch Idol Exclusive ? I usually watch American Idol at TV. It is very exciting to see which one of them get the best ranking. This Idol Exclusive is a new social networking fan site for Idol fans like us .
It is very nice that we as the members can communicate to them in a lot of ways like blogs, forums, pictures, videos.And what I like is I can read the latest idol news, on this site or on my cell phone.....It is wonderful... I have enter the site.
By joining this groups I can express my self to other fans. Talking to the forum is the best one I like and gets a lot of reply. But I would like try blogs too,it seems great for me .
I should told my friends and asked them to join by them selves so they know exactly what I mean...You can try it too

No comments: