Monday, November 12, 2007

Plastic Surgery

When I attend my school reunion party last time , I saw a lot of my friends. It is so happy to meet them again. You can imagine some of us not met for 10 to 15 years. And when we met it is so exciting . I feel my tough is tired but I don't want to stop talking ha..ha..
As a women our talking must be very much. Some of them talking to whom they married, how much kids they have, stay at where, working on which part, business on what and the hot topic is our performance.
Yeah...talking about beauty and performance is our top hot topic. Like my friend Lisa..when we were at school she is the most beautiful girl in our school.I still remember a lot of boys like to make appointment to her and asked her to go out. But now I saw she was change a lot. She become to fat and totally different.But some of them are opposite with Lisa. They became more beautiful and have a good performance.
So as a women I asked them what is their secret of beauty ha..ha.. I want to know and may be I can follow their secret.Some of them told me they have done a lot of beauty treatment like to have plastic surgery. Wow... I see...they became very beauty and their body ....I see they changed better than she was a young girl.But I think it is not easy to find a good doctor. Elisabeth ...one of my beautiful friend told me about Beverly Hills plastic surgeon . Nice..I know now and she told me that she has her beauty at Beverly Hills cosmetic surgery .So this is really a nice news for me and I promised my self try to search on this site too.

No comments: