Saturday, November 17, 2007

Discount Hotel


Next tuesday I want to go Singapore...this time I go with my friend for business reason. We usually go to there for business. For both of us..we like Singapore very much. Yeah ...first I like the city, it is always very clean and safe if we are going anywhere at there. The second I like the local food of Singapore. I always like fish ball soup, Laksa Singapore ( like nodle ), durian , chicken rice and others things that I can't say it one by one. For my friend , she like the food too, city and good business...it is the important...he says.
But there is one thing that we can't forget is accommodation...what I mean is hotel, motel or resort place. Yes..it is not complete travel to Singapore if we don't have a nice hotel to stay. Before we go to there we must have hotel reservations first. It is my best advice for all of you when we plan for a trip. I have a bad experience when we went to travel a few years ago. We just bought a ticket and go to Malaysia , after arrived it was so dark because our plane have delayed for two hours. And at that time we are very nervous where to go and we don't have any information at there. So at last we took a taxi and asked the driver opinion where we should stay. At last we arrived at one hotel that is not good...old ...dirty and so noisy.
After that bad experience I promised my self not to go travel like that way anymore,always have a plan which hotel we want to go and search a lot of information for that place. And sure for this time I have done hotel reservations for both of us. I found this great site a few times ago and we love the service very much.

No comments: