Saturday, November 3, 2007

Home Address Sign

Weekend is a perfect time to maintain our house, I like to checked my furniture, sofa or others home furniture to looked if they need to repair and clean. I saw a nice personalized door mat when I am searching. It is a nice place to leaves our dirty shoes when we enter the house.There are a lot of kind ,personalized aluminum door mats, coir door mats or others rubber one. All are available in different size.I think I like the rubber one.
It also have address plaques , usually I used a simple one made by my self..ha..ha.. just write at a small wood. These address sign is great, cool and looked charm for our house. After saw it I looked again for mine and no...I think I really need it.I can imagine the response of people when they see my new home address sign one.
It is very important for us to have a house signs and I need it very much. I saw a lot of my neighbour didn't have it. And there are a lot of people come to knock the door and asked them if it is the right address. I remembered two days ago a man knock my door and asked me others address, it is really a serious problem for them.

No comments: