Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tobi.com

This time is almost end of the year. For some people it is a happy things because it is so close to Christmas and New Year. For me I am very happy and we all celebrate it every year. It is very nice can celebrate this season with all of our whole family.And usually at the time ..I mean it Christmas we have a change gift for each other.Yeah for us this is the most happiest thing because we are not hoping that Santa Klaus would come and give us a gift ha..ha.. I believe it when I was a kid.
Talking gifts reminds me to start buy things that want to change for each other. And I began to search in Internet what gift is good and perfect for them. This afternoon I saw a great fashion site .This site I never meet before and for me it is so nice because they have professional stylist for asked. I am very happy because I can asked their advice about me and my family. So what I want to buy for them is perfect.We can have life chatting with them...very nice.
And I looked on a lovely jeans...this one looked very good design, it called seven for all mankind...these jeans seems to me very perfect.
And I also saw a lot of nudie jeans...ha..ha..it is for men. I think I should buy it for my husband. I have looked at the model who wear the jeans. It look very nudie because it is a slim jeans.

No comments: