Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Fruits and Vitamins

I like to eat fruits because it is good for our health and beauty and it taste good too. But I also heard a lot of advice like my previous post...it is good for us to eat the fruits peel..ha..ha..and last night I go to shopping Mal ...I saw a sales girl come to me and began to promote her sale. It is a a bottle which one she said have a good function.
If we fill water in that bottle and wait for 20 minutes, the water become to hexagonal water which is best for our health. And it is equivalent with a lot of fruits we eat every day.I said to her that I like to eat fruits and usually I blend it.
And...the most bad news I heard from the sales girl said if I blend the fruits and drink it,so the fruit have no any function.She mean that the fruits have lost antioxidant which one is very important for our body.
I think I don't believe with this news...but I want to search in Internet to know about this rumors.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Could you please provide more detail on the bottle and the company associated with it? This sounds like another pseudoscience product associated with "structured" water! Don't believe it. Simply ask yourself, "Does it make sense" of what she claims. Please do let me know if you would like more detailed information on this hoax. You can see my review of The Water Puzzle and the Hexagonal Key on amazon.com- the only unfavorable one.

-Paul S.