Saturday, November 3, 2007

Credit Card

A lot of people have credit cards now,so am I. But sometimes there can be a lot of problem caused by credit card. I saw some of my friends had this problem. They saw a lot of things at the shopping centre and for women ,sometimes we feel like the things very much. And the solutions is bought it with credit cards .Hoping that we pay it at the next month. But they don't know how much the amount they have spend. They still think ...easy..easy..next month ,not now. I know for some people it is not easy for them to use the credit card with wisely.
Looking for the bad experience they had I made a important decision on my mind, we must use it with wise and clearly. I saw a credit cards with cash back is good too for us. We can save a lot of money with cash back.
And it is a good thing if we can have transfer our current credit card balance to an introductory 0% balance transfer

No comments: