Thursday, November 8, 2007

MySpace Graphics




I have a cute news to share. It is nice to have cute Kiwee atMySpace Graphics
.This funny icon have caught my interest very much.When I feel tired , just looked at this cute icon and it makes me fresh again. Kiwee can give me ways to flirt,laugh and communicate with my friends..it is great Don't you believe it...have a try and you should know what I am talking about.
And having Kiwee at MySpace Graphics is very excited .The graphics are inserted into the comments area of the page. So this Kiwee's graphics allow users like us to express ourselves in many ways from flirty, to cute, to funny.We can express ourselves with Kiwee. It is so easy ... select your MySpace Graphics and after that change the backgrounds, colors, and messages which one we like.


No comments: