Monday, November 19, 2007

Digital Map


While having a hot tea today I try to looking at my computer. And yes...it work again..so I can searching again. And I looked a nice bespoke maps and mapping on my computer. If I talked about map, I have a funny story about map.
Once when I was a kid, looking for a street in a map always confused. It is because my map once is a big pieces and have a very small words and sign at the map. And unfortunately the map is old enough...so I have a difficulty to look on it.So I always told my mother I don't like to see a map.
But when I grows up...it is better for me and every time I was on travel..I used the map and it make me have a good trip.When I saw this site again...my opinion is great. Because it is far away from what I am usually used it. This site can give us their services like, digital mapping, map printing and online mapping for both the UK and Global markets.So it must very easy for me to used it and I am sure my eyes would be not tired if I used it.

No comments: