Thursday, November 15, 2007

Page Rank Drop

Today morning I have a little shock...actually not a little anymore...I felt like being slapt..ha..ha.. ha...yes I being slap by Google. You know why ? All my site have null page rank...it is a bad dream..I think...but it is real ...not a dream...oh..I hope it is a dream. And I quickly browse to PPP boards...I like the forum...from there I can get the latest information...and yes..I found a bunch people have the same destiny like me. Almost all of them had droop their page rank to null.

2 comments:

Orlando Rubio said...

Yes in my case my PR4 is now PR2, I think this should prompt the PPP to remove PR as a bases like sponsoredreviews who don't use PR anymore.
You are not alone hehehehehe!!!!

Rangan Badri said...

I lost a big 4. PR 4 to PR 0.