Sunday, December 23, 2007

Wine Rack

Looking at this nice Wine Rack makes me feel that I have not had this cute rack in my house. Actually I love to design and buying things to make my home feel more function and sure beauty too. But sometimes my willing to buy and decoration too much and not fix my budget any more ha..ha.. so it makes me a little difficult , so at last I try to make my house a little simple with the perfect budget.
After looking at a while I think I need this Wine Rack ,I have a few bottles of wine but I put in in my cupboard. It must be more better if I put it in this wine rack. This Vine Store have a lot of wine rack styles including: Wood Wine Racks, Metal Wine Racks, Hanging Wine Racks, Wall Mounted Wine Racks, Wine Rack Furniture, Specialty Wine Racks and Wine Glasses.
For my opinion I like the hanging wine racks , it looks more beautiful with some bottles of wine in it. And if we want to drink it , just to pick up one which we like and taste it...wonderful..right and it is very perfect time to buy it because we want to have a good dinner at up coming Christmas and new year.

1 comment:

BRY said...

hi, first time here..nice blog~
wish you happy winter solstice~