Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Dating Advice For men

Yesterday we have a great dinner, after that I visited my friends. They have a small Christmas party. It is very nice to meet my friends. And as a women , we always talk a lot and some times we talked about our past sweet memories that we have done before. It is really nice...
We talked about our ex girl and boy friend and suddenly one of my friend said to us now having a girl friend is very easy even it we can have a lot of girls friends. Wow...this is a fresh news..what is she mean...I completely do not understand.
But one of my friend said is it a dating site ? ha..ha..ha... we all laugh together. She said this is a new modern man dating site. What is she mean new ? Is it the same thing that I ever seen before ? And as usual we all were very excited of what she said...then my friend who had made this party take out her laptop and we all try to open this site...very wonderful...we are always like this. When we were your girls and then become a women, our habits and interest always same ha..ha..ha..not change.
Yeah for the first time we looked at this site , I saw there is really different from others site. This site for my opinion , it is more reasonable , more friendship , and more complete and one thing that I never saw before is there are a few tips of dating advice for men .
We start to read the tips and began to discuss it and wow...there are a lot good tips for men like improve their activity to flirt with women...ha..ha..ha...as a women, I am not know a lot about a man even I have been married. And there are still a lot of strong tips. So it is really a good knowledge for men to learned it before, so I guest they will success in the dating site.
We also watch the video on this page , a nice video I think and if you like they have free audio vault just by write our email and name.
So nowadays dating is really changed from what we have before when we were a teenager. It is more easy for men to choose which decision they like and after saw this site we all have a more knowledge about dating site ha..ha..ha..

No comments: