Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Spirit

In this Christmas I believe a lot of people are doing a great things to celebrate it . So am I and all my friends in my place. I saw a lot of activities are going to do like repairing the house, buy foods , dress, shoes and all people need in this Christmas and New Year. Some of them are collecting their old things but still good to make a charity. It is a nice thing and I believe in this Christmas spirit we all can doing things that are useful to all people.
I also see a donate boat site which is very great. They are a national 501-C-3 NON-PROFIT boat donation center in the world. So their job is accept boats and yachts from partner charities from across America. What a good action, in my country I never heard about this so when I see this site I feel it is very nice.
If we have any boat or yachts in a good condition or not can be use anymore still can donate to this charity site. And they make it with very easy for us by having a good service like they will arrange to pick-up our boat donations anywhere and any place in the United States now. Beside it they have arrange us necessary legal paperwork so we can claim back our tax deductible charitable vehicle donation.
If I want to donate my boat I will call this free of charge line at 1.800.227.2643 or direct pickup line at 1.480.834.4191 , it is so easy,right ?
Beside this one they still have a good others activity like distributing Children's Animation DVDS for free of charge also free shipping too.

No comments: