Monday, December 3, 2007

Bar Stools

I saw a good Bar Stools today while searching. There are a lot of kind bar stools at there. And then I remember to my close friend Tety . She phone me last week and told me about her plan wants to open a bar shop. Actually I think she is quite brave because it is her first business.And she must have to know a lot of information to open this business.
Maybe she would need my information too. So I quickly phone Tety again..ha..ha..I know she need it and she asked me to choose which one is suitable for her new bar. After I looked her bar design ...it is quite modern style and I think may be this metal bar stools will be nice if she used it.And the internet price are more cheaper than retail price. It is so great...and my friend will save a lot if buy with internet.I saw that this company will ship our products directly via UPS and FedEx. And we can have free shipping in the continental US on all bar stool orders over $500.00.
After I had all the information that my friend need it I phone Tety again and asked her to see my suggestion...she felt great to me and asked me to wait for her invitation on her new bar.

No comments: