Thursday, December 27, 2007

Rankrz

I have a great news for all of us who are like to see about ranking at our site. It is a beta Rankrz.com , this site is a user generated for our ranking site, which can give ad revenue opportunities to us as a user.
I think it is great to have a new ranking at our site So I try to make a new account ,it is so easy . We can join an existing ranking title or start to make a new one . After a few second a receive an email confirmation and I followed the instruction to enter my blog address to identify mine. And it is so excited, I have created my ranking at my site , it is quite nice.There are a lot of information that we can get and sure I love it very much...I hope I can get more traffic too ha..ha..
You can create your own Rankrz.com follow on my blog


1 comment:

Leslie Ann said...

Hi Anylee!

Thanks for leaving a comment on my post Rank what You Like at Rankrz.

Unfortunately, Creamaid has never responded to my emails. I sent them a previous email last September the first time this happened, but they never responded. I sent them several emails as well for the two new posts I made that were not paid, but they never responded as well.

I don't know if there's even someone who monitors their emails or what. But for now, I'm not doing any Creamaid posts anymore.

Thanks.