Thursday, December 20, 2007

Good taste


Talking about food, I like to see this natural and artificial food flavourings site. This site is great because it helps people to make food that more interesting and tasty, with both natural and artificial flavourings. So this is really interesting ...right ? For me as a women and hobby about cooking, recipes..this is really a good information.
If I talk about good taste it reminds me that I like hot soup...chicken soup is my favorite one..and I like to serve in hot. I usually like the original taste...But I also like spicy and sour soup like TomYam soup in Thailand. It is really spicy because they put a lot of red chili in the soup. I like it but I don't know is it good or not for our stomach to eat so spicy and sour.
But my friend like a little different from me. She like to eat spicy and sour soup too..but she like more Indonesian traditional spicy soup. It is called " sayur asem" .
Sayur asem in a soup with a lot kind of vegetables,corn, chili and "asem" in it. Asem is a kind of Indonesian fruit that taste very sour. So this asem make the sayur asem taste sour..because of the sour , when they made it they put sugar in the soup to make the taste like a little sweet, sour,spicy. You can try it at Indonesia restaurant...

No comments: