Saturday, December 29, 2007

Smorty

Do you know that we can have advertise on blogs ? This is a great things for both ,the advertiser and bloggers. For the advertiser site it is nice because they can pay bloggers like us to write our opinion post and we have to link back for advertisers site.For blogger like me it is great because we can get paid to blog .
I like blogging but when the first time I make a blog , it is just my public diary. I am happy if my writing can be seen by every body. And by blogging I have a lot of friends that I never seen before.It is nice to get friends without going out side and I can do my routine job with no problem. It is very exciting for me.
When I found Smorty I felt great because I get paid to blog , having friends and my blogs have been seen by a lot of people in this world.Even I never go that place but I am proud because they are looking at my blogs.By knowing Smorty, I can connect to advertiser and have a great income.

No comments: