Friday, December 21, 2007

Conditioner

Do you know what is conditioner ? I think for now almost all people have known it. But when I was a kid at ten I don't know what is it. And I think my grand mother is still don't know what is it ha..ha..because at my place at 1970 they don't have a lot of information about hair beauty.
"Conditioners, as the name denotes, help in putting the hair in a good condition. They could be the deep penetrating types, which penetrate the cortex for longer lasting results and should be used only occasionally for extremely damaged hair. They actually open the cuticle to let moisture or protein get into the cortex, which is the middle part of a hair and gives strength to the hair. There are two basic types of deep penetrating treatments: moisturising and protein supplementation. The moisturising treatment consists of putting moisture in the hair, softening it and adding bounce to it. Protein treatment rebuilds strength in hair and adds protein to the cortex in order to bring back the lost elasticity. This treatment is generally given before a perm or a hair colouring in order to get the hair back to a good shape."
This is I get from magazine last week.

No comments: