Monday, December 31, 2007

Shopping Cart

I talked to my friend tonight. We have a lot of talk and she told me that she had a plan to make an online business. It is a great news for me and I know she always hope that she can have a business. She asked for my help to solve a problem...she does not know so much about ecommerce software.
Suddenly I remembered about the shopping cart software site that I blog a few days ago. It is a perfect site for her and I know she must be very soon to be understand because this shopping cart have a complete information.
So I quickly told her about it and asked her to have a quick demo tour for her self. If she is interested she can have ten days free trial and free store design offer. She very thankful to me and she told me " you are really a good blogger now " ha..ha.. I hope so and feel great if she can success with her online business.

No comments: