Saturday, December 29, 2007

Ashop Ecommerce



Do you know about ecommerce software ? For me personally , I don't know much and I think it is a very complicated software. But it changes my mind when one day I saw this shopping cart software .After I read again I found it is very easy,no installation required, and we can make an online business from it...very nice,right ?
So I try to learn about it , for the first time I took the demo button. It is so fantastic, we can take our full control of our order, customer,inventory,setting,lay our,content manager,marketing and statistic. We can view and edit it and they give us a very complete reports. I can imagine if I do it manually by write in a book may be I will end in head ache and nothing success.
This shopping cart really can have my opportunity to build my own online store capable of competing with the webs most prominent online businesses. We can have 10 days free trial and have a free store design...would you want to try it ? For me I want it because I am not lost anything.



No comments: