Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Planet Aid

I saw in the BBC news or others TV news , there are a lot of places in this world have a bad weather. It is very sad to see a lot of people died because of bad weather , storm , flooding water or fired. And a lot of people who had lost every thing because of the unlucky weather or bad things that happened to them.
And then some of my friends phoned me and asked me weather I want to help these people by donating things or clothes that I don't want to used it anymore. I think it is a great way for us to help each other because it is very great if we can help them at this time.
Today while searching I saw a non profit site PlanetAid, it is a funds community development through charitable donations and a clothing donation program site..yeah it is a good site and very good activities. This Planet Aid is an International charity donations , they have branches in every place and every countries.
I am very happy to see the very strong charitable spirit in this site. I see these people love any ideas that promote worthwhile charities and gets people involved. All the posts in this project name worthwhile charities, causes and organizations, but some bring in a more personal involvement and really touched out hearts. It is not easy for them but they have a strong spirit to helping the suffer people..is it a nice thing in this world ? For my opinion it is very nice, helping people is the most happy thing for me and see them happy is great.
So now we can find the nearest PlanetAid donation center and drop off some clothes...by doing this ,it means that we have help these suffer people. I think I will email this news to all my friends too so they can have chance to help people .

No comments: