Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Chinese New Year

Our Chinese Lunar new year is coming , it is at February 7 th . So I am vey busy to preparing this new year. First at all I have to clean up my house , moping the wall and clean the lamp. Actually I clean it too at my daily time but not very specific. And this time I have to check our electrical connector like push pull connector . I think all must working at good and it makes me feel nice. I don't know much about electrical things so the best solution is I asked my friend to do it.
He understand about this one very much and when I saw this site to night I try to search a lot of information about this connector. At the first time I saw it I think the design is great , it gives us a lot of choice . Like now I saw OC (METAL SHELL) RECEPTACLE - 3 SOCKETS , this one is usually I used it, it have 3 sockets and the price is quite cheap only at $ 2,72 . And I saw it is not only 3 sockets available , there are 5 and 7 sockets too. But It depends to us which one is suit for our needs .
But wait I also saw it have plastic and metal circular too. This time I don't have idea which one is suit for my home... I see there is a contact us button so if we can asked them too. So actually I can asked them too , but I think I will focus on cleaning my house and then asked the person later ha..ha..

No comments: