Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Internet Phone Calls



Ha...ha...ha..., I'm happy today, because I can call for a few hours with my old friend who life at Philadelphia USA. We use Internet Phone services from iconnecthere web site, this web site offer us all about unlimited Internet Phone calls with very cheap price. That's why I can call her with very comfortable feeling for my pocket too, ha..ha..ha.. She tell me a lot of her new life at Philadelphia USA, She said she already have two kids, one girls and one boy, ha...ha...ha...,so life is become amazing for her.Now she is enjoying her life as a mommy, wife and a carrier women...it must be very tired because she don't have any maid, but it is life and we all like it ha..ha.ha... She said in our country it is easy and cheap to get a maid but in United States..she must do it by herself...yeah...it is a risk to life at there...but she had very much good experience that I never had it in my place.

No comments: