Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Baby Bedding

Today I went to shopping mall with my friend. It is one of my favorite activities , talking, shopping ,eating and chatting. I never boring with this one, cause it is very nice to meet our close friend and sharing each other.
So this evening , I took lunch with Linda , she told me that she wants to give a surprise to her sister which want to get a new baby on next month. It is very great plan ,but Linda don't know what gift shall good for her sister.
I suggested Linda to see baby bedding . I think ,it will be good gift .She must have not buy it before cause it is the first baby. Tonight Linda phone me, she said that a baby crib bedding with
baby blankets is a suitable gift for her sister.
I try to look the one that Linda said, yea..it is really nice ,I like the design of that site, it looks so cool with a cute baby in it. This baby store is specializes in designer baby furniture , bedding and decor it...quite nice, right ?

No comments: