Thursday, March 20, 2008

Free Online Contests


For a blogger like me it is so happy to see an online contests which can earn money. Yeah..Break The Vault offers a free online contests. If I saw the words free ha..ha..ha.. I am interesting to join too. So I quickly saw the site , and it is true ...I saw there at 19/03/08 has the latest winner about $ 200..it is so nice ,right ?
So how to join ? We must create an account , and as a member we have unlimited chance to guess the puzzle, the first one to do so will win cash or prizes.And the cash that we can win it up on how difficult of the game. So...it is easy...and I think I will have a try too ha..ha..
And every Monday at noon EST there will be a new contest, I see the up coming contest is ( Where in the world ? ) prizes is $ 250. If I can be the first one to put all of the clues together, I will win the prize..how sweet..ha..ha..ha..



No comments: