Wednesday, January 30, 2008

$ 8 Zenni Optical

My husband told me a nice news. He said he wants to buy $ 8 Zenni Optical Rx Eyeglasses ...I felt a little strange to him. It is not his habits to change his glasses , because I know he had change it last year. He usually wear it until two or three years and then change again. So after I have cooked for dinner I try to see what is it with the Zenni Optical.
Yeah...I saw a lot of cute frame at there. It is very exciting to see it. And it is true that every one would like to see it. First because the frames are very nice and the best reason for me is that I can get only $ 8 for a great frame. I am wearing eyeglasses for a long time and I always have a look if I am window shopping and I know this one is really great. ha..ha..ha..
I think I am going to tell my husband that I want it too. May be he is going laughing at me.....because I have told him that I don't want to buy a new one yesterday. But ..I don't care as long as I think it must suit for me. I want to buy another one too for my sister.

No comments: