Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A Nursing Site


I am very excited to see this nursing homes site. It is a good site because this bettercaring is a place where their service is for every body who needs answers to crucial questions about care for ourselves or their loved ones.
So if some of our grand mother and father or our parents needs their service it must be a perfect place because at bettercaring we can look at the care options that are available to us locally, as well as search for care homes that fit special requirements.
I have heard this news from my friends that bettercaring is the perfect for them because they can arrange the right kind of care, as well as read daily care news and receive tips on from care experts.
I remember about my grand mother who had died a few years ago. She was 82 at that time , yeah she was quite old to bath on her self. Usually at that time my auntie would help her but at that day she was very busy. So my grand mother decided to had a bath by herself. After that she walked to comb her hair. But when she was walking , she had an accident fall in to the floor. And it caused her broken bone.If that time she had a nursing homes service I think may be she would not had that sad accident.

No comments: