Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Restaurant

My sister today's asked me to eat an Indonesian traditional restaurant. So we arrived there at 6.30 this evening. The restaurant is very big but no body eat at there. I was a little surprised and I think what happened to this restaurant. So glamour but no one eat at there. But we were already in and I try a few menu, fried shrimp, fried tofu with shrimp in side, fried chicken, and corn rice ( rice with corn inside),sour and spicy vegetable soup called "sayur asem".
It taste good too and the price is normal, but why no body eat at there ? When I told this to my sister, she said may be it is a new restaurant...yeah..I saw there have a big banner write grand opening discount.

1 comment:

shannon said...

That's too bad. When I first got my restaurant loan and opened my restaurant, I, too, had a very hard time drawing customers in. It took years of advertising to finally get my business off the ground.