Saturday, January 12, 2008

Rugby Game

For you who have favorite about the rugby game and always want to know the update news from rugby there is a great RBS 6 Nation Website. Yes...this site is all about rugby. I try to looked on the news...hm...nice...I can see the latest news about the rugby player, what he wants to do and also rugby latest news from a lot of countries like England, France , Italy ,Ireland, Scotland and wales.
It must be very exciting for a rugby's favorite, because from this site they know all the news from all country , the championship info , squad , matchcentre , history and Fanzone. It is all I see on the dashboard.
Personally I like to watch this game but I don't like to become a player. I think I can not have a change to win because I am not tall enough ( Asian ) and as a female I don't like play this game...I afraid I could have serious injury....but it is my personal opinion. But nowadays I see a lot of women like this game very much and they become a good player. Not like just like to watch the game but afraid to be a player ha..ha..ha..

No comments: