Thursday, May 15, 2008

Grand Theft Auto IV

This evening I went to my sister's house , she invited me this morning and have cooking my favorite soup. But when I arrived at her house , I see my sister and her son are very busy. I don't know what are they looking about. I guess they are having an exciting game , but it is an unusual thing. Because I know my sister seldom playing games.
So I ask them and I just know that there is about Rockstar Game. It is the eleventh game in a series of Grant Theft Games. This Grand Theft Auto IV ( called GTA IV or GTA 4 ) is developed for Xbox 360® and PLAYSTATION®3.
For me I am not a prof one at playing games , but what I see is very exciting and easy to play. So now I know why my sister play this games too. I looked they played about three hours and I said to them..no..I want to go home now because it is going to dark now.
Tonight I have a great plan too...I will try to play GTA IV too with my husband because I know he is favorite on games too.

No comments: