Thursday, February 21, 2008

Search Engine Optimization


I see my this site sometimes happy but sometimes not...why...because I read the report sometimes very nice..it is mean a lot of visitor come to see my site. But some times it is only a few people...usualy it happened when we have a holiday...and Sunday...
I think may be some of people who usually searching was having their vacation. ha..ha..because it happened to me too. Usually at weekend I seldom open my computer..or I open it but only in one hour or less...just checking my incoming email.
But today I see a Search Engine Optimization site. I read it and read it again. Yeah because it is very exciting to me. I learn a lot lesson...like marketing strategy, branding strategy , website design , search engine optimization ( it is the most exciting lesson ) , Graphic design or logo design , research techniques and download big brochures.
So it said that if we turn our firm's Web site into a high performance, revenue and brand building machine. And than for the next stip is hire brand Identity Guru Inc. to create and implement an effective Internet marketing campaign and search engine optimization and positioning strategy that will drive a lot of people people to your website than ever before. It is quite important for me..expecialy if any of our site is a really business website...you can imagine it , more people come to our website ,it is mean the more money we can earn. So having a guru is very important.

No comments: