Friday, September 21, 2007

Call United States




Talking about phone is an interesting topic for me, because I used it every day. Some of my family and best friends are stay far not same country any more...so And I always try to looked for cheap international calls ,because I can save a lot money is we find the best one.We also can use this card for call United States ,So it must be save a lot of our money.
And while I searching I found my best one..it is Pingo international calling cards...yeah it is fantastic for me ..you know..when we sign up at Pingo calling cards ,we will receive $ 8 in free calls. I imagined it $ 8 free , it is very nice , I never had this offer when used others.And there are special phone card blog discount coupon “ppp3” valid for $3 off Pingo


The other fantastic offer for me is I will receive up to 5 hours of free International calls just for signing up for Pingo. I can make a lot of calls for my friends with this free 5 hours and sure I wouldn't looked up my clocks every minutes while I make a phone...ha..ha.. it is true and very funny..I always looked how long the time I have been talked with them.


But if I used Pingo mobile it make me save up to 90% on your International cell phone calls. I think I will refer this to my friends too and Pingo’s calling card affiliate program pays $15 for each new customer that I refer.
So I think this month my calling fee will be very low with a a lot talking time, how nice it is.


This post bring to you by http://www.pingo.com/

No comments: