Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Orlando Escape

I never been to United States , but my mother's friend is stay in United States now. She asked me to visited her but I don't have enough money to go there ha..ha..She said there are a lots of beautiful place at there.
She was very exited when she told me that she have go to Orlando and very pleased with Orlando hotel , I know why she was very happy because there are offer a lot of free ha..ha..ha... like free breakfast, Kids Eat free programs, free transportation to attractions and the good one is 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed on selected hotels.
She said to me she stay near the magic in the Walt Disney Resort Area ( of course she likes because she take her grand daughter with her ), it is close to the movies in the Universal Orlando Area or on world's famous International Drive.
So I told her when we have enough saving we must go there too because actually I like it too....
are you interested too..you can search it too and you would like it too like my mother 's friend

No comments: