Friday, August 3, 2007

Wu Long tea

Today I log in my blogger again and start to blog...and I saw a website that interested me...yeah this wu long tea. I remember when we are going to China last year , we were went to tea fields. They sold wu long tea , first...they asked us to come in and give us a free drink. And then they explain the benefit of the tea.
For me personally it's interesting because I like it...they told us that the benefit of the wu long tea like :
1.Can burn calories
2.Can helps clarify skin ,gives our face a clear, healthy glow
3.May help fight signs of aging
4.Can give us healthy teeth
5.Strengthens our immune system
6.Enhances mind-body wellness
Chinese Wu-Long Tea is natural and nourishing to our health. They said many users report feelings of increased focus and well-being after drinking this delicious health tea.
If this tea can give us so much benefit...I think I try to drink it too...and actually I like drinking tea...

No comments: